Cute Studio apartment in Beyoglu
Location: Istanbul, Turkey, Europe (European Side. Close to Taksim Sq, Galata Tower, Galatasaray)
Accommodations: Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 3)
The 45 sq m apartment is very practical and convenient. The entrance on the first floor. The room on the second floor. The small cute apartment has a clean and function rain shower bathroom and looks like cabinet kitchenette. All of are renovated in 2008. Air condition, full HD LCD Tv, wireless internet, kettle, coffee machine, microwave, hair dryer, phone, small refrigator etc.
The building is located next door to historical Turkish bath (Galatarasay Hamam) and Galatasaray High School. On the same street there are many more antique dealer shops in the neighborhood.
The apartment building is very close to Cite de Pera (Flower passage) where to find too many fish restaurants, close to Algeria (French) St (a renovated street has many nice restaurants), 50 meter to main street named Istiklal St. 500 meter to Taksim Square where to get transport to everywhere.
* A convertible sofa bed
* Kitchenette with kettle, toaster, coffee machine etc.
* A desk for your daily work
* Washing machine is shared
* Iron and ironing board
* Heating system
* Air condition
* Queen size bed and one single bed
* International satellite Full HD TV (you can connect your lap top to TV)
* Broadband internet access + Wi-Fi
About the area:
* Touristic places such as Blue (Sultan Ahmet) Mosque, Galata Tower, Suleymaniye (Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent) Mosque, Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi), Spice Market (Misir Carsisi), Golder Horn and many more are easily accessible mostly via railway vehicles.
* Karakoy and Eminonu Sea Ports are 10 minutes by walking, which you can take a boat tour around Bosphorus.
* Taksim Square and Taksim Metro Station are 5 minutes by walking.
* Algeria Street (Cezayir sokak), a historical and renovated street with many nice restaurants, is 1 minutes by walking.
* A famous historical Turkish Bath, Galatasaray Hamam is next door.
* Being located very near one of the most popular streets, Istiklal St. It is near many restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, and other facilities.
*** I can provide pick-up service from both airports, for and extra charge.
-------You can read my comments from this link, www.vrbo.com/247249-------
For reservation and contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
For online calendar and guests reviews : www.vrbo.com/247249
For more information and my other apartments : www.vr-istanbul.com