Location: Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey.
Accommodations: Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Living room, Bath (Sleeps 4-5)
Keywords: Duplex Penthouse Apartment
The 120 sq m apartment is new renovated. It's a duplex apartment on the 4th floor. NO elevator.
The historical apartment has a vintage style bath tub and open kitchen. The bedroom on the top floor. Hall building is renovated in 2008. Satellite LCD TV, wireless internet, washing machine, full kitchen equipment (like as kettle, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, pans etc), balcony with a Bosphorus/Hagia Sophia/Topkapi Palace view. The historical building is very nice and clean. There is art gallery on the ground floor. Next door is an antique shop.
Also just 50 meter to main street, named Istiklal street. The building is located next door to famous historical Turkish bath (Galatarasay Hamam) and Galatasaray High School. On the same street there are many more antique dealer shops in the neighborhood. Food market 30 meter far from the building. Safety area and good neighbors.
The apartment building is very close to Cite de Pera (Flower passage) where to find too many fish restaurants, close to Algeria (French) St (a renovated street has many nice restaurants). 500 meter to Taksim Square where to get transport to everywhere. Location is best.
* Kitchen with kettle, microwave, dishwasher etc.
* A desk for your daily work
* Washing machine
* Iron and ironing board
* Heating system
* Queen size bed and one single bed, one single convertible bed, a couch
* International satellite LCD TV
* Wi-Fi internet
About the area:
* Touristic places such as Blue (Sultan Ahmet) Mosque, Galata Tower, Suleymaniye (Sultan Suleiman the Magnificant) Mosque, Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi), Spice Market (Misir Carsisi), Golder Horn and many more are easily accessible mostly via railway vehicles.
* Karakoy and Eminonu Sea Ports are 10 minutes by walking, which you can take a boat tour around Bosphorus.
* Taksim Square and Taksim Metro Station are 5 minutes by walking.
* Algeria Street (Cezayir sokak), a historical and renovated street with many nice restaurants, is 1 minutes by walking.
* A famous historical Turkish Bath, Galatasaray Hamam is next door.
* Being located very near one of the most popular streets, Istiklal St. It is near many restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, and other facilities.
----- Read my comments on www.vrbo.com/265004-------
*** I can provide pick-up service from both airports, for and extra charge.
For reservation and contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
For online calendar and guests reviews : www.vrbo.com/265004
For more information and my other apartments : www.vr-istanbul.com